Dark and Lovely®
Dark and Lovely® Reviving Colors® is a gentle, semi-permanent haircolor that allows you to relax and color on the same day with brilliant, true color in one application. It features:
- USAGE ADVISORY
Please read before coloring.
Skin Allergy Test
Important: this product can cause an allergic reaction, which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. To help minimize the risk of an allergic reaction, you must follow these precautions. Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased.
Skin Allergy Test Instructions:
- Cleanse an area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow with soap and water. Pat dry.
- Apply a few drops of the colorant to the cleansed area with a cotton swab or ball.
- Let test spot dry. Do not wash, cover or disturb for 48 hours.
- Examine test area periodically over the next 48 hours. If you experience any reactions – such as redness, burning, itching, swelling, skin abrasions, eruptions or irritation in or around the test area, DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR UNTIL YOU CONSULT A DOCTOR.
- In case of a reaction while coloring hair, such as stinging, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. IF YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY BREATHING, TIGHTNESS OF CHEST AND/OR HIVES OR SWELLING AT ANY PLACE ON THE BODY, DISCONTINUE USE AND OBTAIN MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY. BEFORE COLORING AGAIN, CONSULT A DOCTOR.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use to color eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with water. If you are wearing contact lenses, remove them before rinsing the eyes. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- For any question relating to your individual sensitivities or specific allergies, consult a doctor.
- Do not use on facial or body hair or for any purpose other than coloring your hair. Irritation or injury could occur.
- Do not inhale or ingest. Prepare and use in a well-ventilated area. If swallowed, call a doctor, hospital emergency room or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
SKIN ALLERGY TEST: TO BE PERFORMED 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED THIS OR ANOTHER HAIRCOLOR PRODUCT.
- STRAND TEST
Perform a Color Strand Test to Preview Your Color Results
Snip a strand of hair ¼ inch wide and tape at one end. Separate a small section of hair. Using gloved hands, place a small amount of haircolor on the entire length of the hair. Let haircolor set thirty minutes.
Note: If you have 10% or more gray hair, be sure to include some gray hairs in the test.
Rinse gloves and remove carefully so that they can be used again.